The Institute of Biogas, Life-Cycle Management and Energy offers independent scientific consulting services. All its work is based on the sound foundation of the many reference projects it has realised as well as on its extensive collaborative network of experts. The portfolio of services offered includes:
- Consulting in all matters relating to the concept design, establishment, operation and energy use of biogas and biomethane plants
- Analyses to improve efficiency and optimise single plants and master-concepts
- Creation and appraisal of specific technical and economic concepts
- Co-ordination of and scientific work on research projects
- Knowledge transfer (conferences, seminars, presentation of scientific papers)
Activities are carried out in the following fields:
- Energy system integration and energy efficiency
- Waste management, focused on use of biowaste
- Advice to policy-makers and government agencies
- Expert reporting
- Knowledge transfer and scientific and technical information
In addition to Germany, activities are focused on projects in Scandinavia, the Baltic states and France, as well as in Central and South America.
Our References provide an insight into the wide range of the Institute’s activities and capabilities.